Free shipping & returns.
Crystal necklace sweater (review) - $74
"Darling" cashmere sweater (review) - $199 - It's currently on J Crew for $339 - HELLOSTYLE for 30% = $237.30. Net-A-Porter is currently the better deal.
Military popover (Irl pic) - $84 - I took XS, which fits exactly. It's not a cinch to get on, but not as ridiculously hard as the wool peacoat popover from last year. Once you're in, you want to stay in it and wear it like a thicker shirt. I like it, though and am very happy with it.
* City mini in ripstop cotton ($52.50) - review - Sold out on J Crew.
* Collection Flame floral-print jacquard skirt ($118.80) - I wanted to try this, but with my thick waist I know better.
* Pleated short in nautical stripe ($45.50) - 30% off. They're currently regular price on J Crew.
* Jules dress in trompe l'oeil lace ($119)
* Neon tweed dress ($139) - The last online price was $219.99. With 30% off, that's a net $153.99. Net-A-Porter's price & free shipping both ways is the better deal. I liked the dress. Check out a review of the neon tweed blazer.
* Tuxedo jacket ($225)
* Tuxedo pencil skirt ($110.60)
I've ordered from Net-A-Porter a couple of times. Great experience. I love the free shipping both ways.
Thanks for stopping by...