LOVEIT gets 40% off sales styles & free shipping no minimum thru Jan 28.
The chainmail minibag in calf hair ($178) - Was on a one day promo for 40% off yesterday.
ETA: They moved this to final sale at $141.99. I tried one of the chainmail minibags in solid black leather or suede as a ridealong a couple months ago. It's very compact, cute and fit very well as a crossbody bag. It was a ridealong surprise that I didn't keep because I already have a couple of smaller handbags. You won't be able to get a wallet in this, but you're not supposed to at this size. I just drop in my phone, lip gloss, id & credit cards in handbags like these.
I noticed that items are not coming up as final sale when I do a mockcheck. This is an excellent time to try Madewell.
* The chainbag minibag in calf hair
* Arctic flower scarf
* Laid-back tee in bow print - Cute print. Might be a little lightweight/thin.
* The jean jacket in storm cloud wash
* Bootlegger jeans in Madewell wash - What a bargain even before LOVEIT. Free shipping both ways on Madewwell jeans.
* The lovelock minibag
* Charade blazer in brushstroke - I can't do many florals, but I appreciate the colors & pattern of this one.
* Lily lace dress - One day I will own a pretty lace dress.
Sometimes I've been good during these long promos that retailers are having this past Dec and this month. Sometimes I've caved. Not too bad, I don't think. I've been able to resist many things. I know I've scored some excellent prices. How about you?