* Academy coat in herringbone ($358, sale $249.99) - on Wardrobe Review
* Double-cloth envelope coat ($325, sale $260) - on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Double-cloth townhouse trench ($360, $249.99) - on Atlantic-Pacific and on Extra Petite
* Excursion quilted jacket ($158, sale $109.99) - 1 More Shopping Blog, on Life's Divine
* Excursion quilted vest ($98) - not on sale for this promo, but ships free - on Handbag Aficiando
Size XS - chest = 37.5"
Size S - chest = 39.5"
* Icon trench ($298, sale $238.40) - FYI, the Icon trench in wool-cashmere is on sale, too (sale $260). See the Icon trench on Dina ('older' version), on Life's Divine who compares 2 versions and see it on Three Cs of NYC
* Majesty peacoat ($258, sale $206.40) - only black on promo - on 1 More Shopping Blog, on One Too Many Closets and on Handbag Aficionado and on Shopping On the Fly
* Plaza coat ($298, sale $229.99) - on One Too Many Closets and on Handbag Aficionado
* Stadium-cloth elements coat ($325, sale $260) - on Ema and on Dina G
* Winterlude blazer ($398, sale $299.99) - on Slastena
* Wintress puffer ($248, sale $298.40, tall $206.40) - on Objects of My Closet's Affection
* Toggle coat in wool-cashmere with Thinsulate ($325, sale $260) - Review by koala2 as seen on The Mothership: Toggle wool-cashmere w/ thinsulate: cute casual coat but felt really thin to me. It didn't feel like it had the thinsulate lining; usually coats with thinsulate are a little heftier and thicker than what I received. It fit larger than most coats (I usually size up to a 6 to wear with thick sweaters) but even the 4 was loose enough to comfortably fit anything underneath. The pale beige is literally a very light beige color -- I think it'd be cuter if it was more of a camel color. Ended up returning it for the warmer and more fitted stadium boulevard trench.
The coat promo some have been waiting for! It's not very exciting, is it? The % is "up to 25% off." Many colors are not on sale. And the promo is only two days. "Terms are subject to change." Perhaps they will get smart and add more colors to the sale. The best promo was one of the recent 25% off sitewide. I'm not sure what people were waiting for. A $350 coat at 25% off has a savings of $87.50. The same price point at 30% off has a savings of $105. That's a difference of $17.50. Not much if you get the coat in size/color you desire. Just sayin.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.