Here's a comprehensive list of items that are currently on promo. Promo items are tricky because sometimes the prices go back up for awhile and sometimes the prices are adjusted by pennies to final sale. I.e. $24.50 to $24.99. Until J Crew goes from final sale to spring sale in the clearance section, you can't return items ending in $0.99.
* Silk driving scarf (promo $39.50) - 2 pattern choices
* Refined silk-cashmere wrap ($59.50)
* Allura shift dress in superfine cotton ($148) - Was on promo for $125 until a day or two ago - Irl pics
* Boardroom dress in superfine cotton ($125)
* Boathouse shirtdress (promo $88) - on Ema, on Shop With M, on Confessions of a JCrewaholic, on Shopping On The Fly and on 1 More Shopping Blog
4 - chest = 37.5", waist = 37.5", low hip = 42.25"
6 - chest = 38.5", waist = 38.5", low hip = 43.25"
* Cotton taffeta Alisanne dress with bow ($180)
* Cotton taffeta Ashley dress ($190)
* Crisscross dress ($69.50)
* Elise shift dress in Super 120s ($135)
* Hana dress in Super 120s ($135)
* Herringbone cargo dress (promo $49.50) - on Shopping On the Fly, on 1 More Shopping Blog and on The Chloe Conspiracy
Size XS - chest = 34.5", waist = 33", hip = 39"
Size S - chest = 36.5", waist = 35", hip = 41"
* Liberty spring lily Astin dress ($180)
* Lorelei dress in whisper gingham ($78)
* Portfolio dress in wool crepe ($180)
* Sequin fête dress ($198)
* Silk chiffon Arabelle dress ($180)
* Silk chiffon Cyndee dress ($185)
* Silk chiffon Sophia long dress ($298) - bridal length
* Silk chiffon Taryn dress ($180)
* Silk organza Alannah dress ($198)
* Silk organza soiree dress ($220)
* Silk organza starburst dress ($220)
* Silk taffeta Alisanne dress ($190)
* Silk taffeta Mika dress ($198)
* Silk tricotine Sophia gown ($250) - bridal length
* Thessaly dress in whisper gingham ($98)
* Urbanite shift dress ($78) - Irl pics
Size 4 - chest = 37.3", waist = 38.5", hip = 41”
Size 6 - chest = 38.3", waist = 39.5", hip = 42”
Size 4P - chest = 36", waist = 37.5", hip = 40”
Size 6P - chest = 37", waist = 38.5", hip = 41”
* Vivette dress (black for $125) - on Confessions of A JCrewaholic and on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Washed crepe Kristen dress ($190)
* Workday dress in superfine cotton ($125)
* Denim vest ($78) - I'm strangely attracted this. Maybe I didn't have one in the 80s?
* Elise jacket in Super 120s ($185)
* Monza racing jacket ($395)
* Nolita white denim jacket ($78) - This went down to $59.99 in-store as of Jun 2010 as noted in this post, same style# 22491. Did they find a box of these some warehouse worker hid because s/he didn't want to hang them...clear it out already, JC! - Irl pics
* Ryden military jacket ($78)
* Utility jacket ($148)
* 1035 tab trouser in bi-stretch wool ($105)
* Ankle stretch toothpick jean in twilight wash ($98) - My #1, all-time favorite. Irl pics
* Bootcut jean in faded blues ($105)
* Cammy utility pant ($49.50)
* Cropped trouser in pinstripe Super 120s ($98)
* Cropped trouser in wool crepe ($95)
* Downtown skinny jean in pearly blue wash ($88)
* Heritage chino in original fit ($49.50)
* Martie trouser in wool crepe ($110)
* Matchstick jean in cloud nine wash ($95)
* Minnie pant in bi-stretch wool - on What Helen Wore Today
A few colors on promo for $88. Some measurements shared by woodley park-zoo over on The Mothership:
Petite 0 - Waist = 29.25", Hips = 33.5"
Petite 2 - Waist = 30.25", Hips = 34.5"
Petite 4 - Waist = 31.25", Hips = 35.5"
* Oxford scout chino ($59.50)
* Pipette cargo pant ($69.50)
* Super 120s Élan trouser ($78) - I thought these had gone down to $59.99. I think at one point the grey might have been - Irl pics
* Toothpick jean in bliss wash ($98)
* Trouser jean in classic rinse wash ($98)
* Two-button jacket in wool crepe ($180) - reg/pet/tall
* Waverly chino ($59.50)
- on Lindsey B. and on Yogagirl
* Cotton taffeta Brooke skirt ($78)
* Cotton voile tucked mini ($69.50)
* Fête sequin mini
* Gingham mini ($59.50, $19.99 in-store) - on Ema
* Heirloom lace pencil skirt
* Lunette mini ($65) - Seen in-store for awhile back for $49.99 - on Shopping On The Fly
* Ripple stripe pencil skirt ($88)- Irl pic from Jcbellemarie and see it on 1 More Shopping Blog, on Audreybella, on The Closet Chronicles (3rd pic) and on The Chic Chauffeur
* Cadabra cardigan($59.50, $19.99 in-store) - See it on Shopping On the Fly
* Everly cardigan ($69.50)
S - Chest = 35"
M - Chest = 37"
* Forever cardigan ($59.50) - on Debye in smoldering brick
* Sailor sweater ($69.50) - Irl pics
* Solid pocket cardigan ($34.50)
* Stripe pocket cardigan ($34.50) - on Ema (scroll way down) and on Handbag Aficionada
S - Chest = 35"
M - Chest = 37"
* Cotton taffeta Brooke bodice ($120)- Matching Brooke skirt above.
* Darby tunic ($69.50)
* Finespun henley ($24.50)* Finespun henley tank ($24.50)
* Finespun slash V-neck tee ($24.50)
* Perfect-fit boatneck tee ($24.50) - on Yogagirl
* Piqué polo ($24.50)
* Radiette cami ($69.50)
* Ribbon cami ($49.50)
* Silk henley top ($69.50)
* Stripe lace-up tee ($29.50)
For those curious, yes I bit on this promo. Just so you know I am cracking up because I typed porno. I just bit on this porno...*lol*...(slaps knee...hard). Trying to recover. I went for the Allura dress (4) and Delaney blouse (6P). I think the Delaney will go down in price, esp in petite. However, I didn't want to risk the white disappearing from right underneath my nose. I really like the lace at the bottom of the shirt. The Allura might go down, but it could go up in price before it goes down. If I were able to get a lower price, I could risk it hopping out of my cart before I'm able to snag it. The navy is worth it to me at the price now. I haven't had the fever for stalking things in quite awhile and don't want to catch it anytime soon.
And hey...JCAs don't let JCAs shop final sale without the links to irl pics.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.