"This is the mileage piece that can be easily dressed up with statement heels and sparkly baubles or dressed down with a leather belt, and tough-girl bling."
Tee hee hee hee. Tough-girl bling. J Crew loves their hyphens more than I love my ellipses. They also loooove saying "piled on necklaces."
Size 6 - I can't remember if I was able to zip this up all the way or not. I know I wouldn't be interested in petite if it's any shorter.
Shot of the grosgrain ribbon that was a bit shopworn.
* Coralie cami - Only 2 colors were marked down in the past. Looks like all colors are now on sale. Irl pics
* Fade-out sailor tee - Marked down to $29.99.
* Jenna's cardigan - Marked down to $59.99.
* Metallic beach cardigan - Irl pics
* Printed embossed Lorelei dress - Love this dress. It has pockets. Check it out on Sugar & Spice
* Drawstring henley dress - I rolled the dice on this after reading that it's a "heavier subtantial slub cotton." I did an online chat about t. The XS chest/waist measure 34". The S chest/waist measures 36" and the M chest/waist measures 38". I got a M since my waist is still measuring 33" instead of my average 28". I want to throw it in the washer & dryer without worry. I hope this dress works because I definitely didn't like the thinness of the material on the drawstring v-neck henley dress or the way it looked on me.
* Jackie shell - Oh man, I should have gotten this in dark charcoal. Oh well.
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley tee - I have this in navy from long ago. I had to pick at least one color on this promo & got the heather grey.
* Perfect-fit short-sleeve V-neck tee - I didn't like the honey color in another tee, but have & like it in this. Visit the long sleeve v-neck, too. On that one bright amethyst is supah purty and the vintage orange is interesting.
* Wychmere studded flip-flops - Almost threw these on to reach the min for free shipping. My mind went to the # of flip flops I own & figured out something else. Cute, though.
Remember, EXTRA30 on final sale ends tonite, 11:59 EST.
p.s. I don't always remember Ebates. Maybe you will.
Click here to join if you need to sign up.