Updated 8/4 - Island paisley perfect shirt is marked down, added link to irl pic of skimmer pant (promo $49.50) and island paisley bubble skirt
Updated 8/11 - Chili pepper tee is marked down, added link to irl pic
Updated 8/13 - Cotton hammock dress, added link to irl pic
Here are links to irl pics of J Crew items. If I don't have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers' irl pics and/or comments made about the items. If you don't see the item you're interested in on this list, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog feature on the right-hand side of the main page. If I've reviewed the item, it should up in the search.
**** Remember...take an EXTRA30 + free shipping on $150 or more off sale items thru 7/29.
Now....onto the business...
* Alecia shoes - Link to suede
* Alecia shoes - on Jemma Ruby
* Braided fabric belt - on kelinda.Kelinda
* Crystal Milano necklace - On The Mothership, Clicquot said, "I picked up the Crystal Milano necklace in the pale oak colour when I was in the states last week, and I LOVE it. I've been wanting a necklace with bit of sparkle and this one fits the bill. It's chunky and substantial enough to wear by itself without being mammoth, but it's also small enough to layer with other pieces. Love the pink/gold combination!"
* Crystal tides necklace - on The Closet Chronicles
* Esmé printed platform sandals (26309) - on Slastena
* Fringed MacAlister boots - promo $128 - on Shay
* Solid Bridget dress ($79.99) - Irl pics of the black (on promo $118)
* Cascade ruffle dress - Irl pics
* Cotton hammock dress - on Dina
* Crosshatch cotton metro dress - See irl pics of the Super 120s metro
* Daisy day dress - on Cleo
* Double-V dress - on Lindsey B
* Effie scarf dress - Irl pics
* Embroidered siesta dress - Irl pics
* Frankie mini-dress - Irl pics
* Indigo-stripe Schuyler - on Fabulous Florida Mommy.
* Knotted starfish dress - on Ema and on Simply J Crew
* Olivia shift - on Ema, on Summerilla and on The Girliest Boy Mom
* Ruched V-neck dress - on Summerilla
* Ruffled Carly dress - Irl pics
* Ruffled ferry dress - Irl pics
* Rogue ruffle dress - Irl pics
* Shirred racerback gown - heather cement is $39.99 - on Dr. Drama, on Summerilla and on Is Not Fashion
* Silk cargo dress - on Dina G
* Solid Schuyler dress - I tried this in a 6 and it didn't work for me. If I had more definition in my waist, maybe. I agree w/others that this works better on a fuller bust, speaking generally of course. Cute style & it has pockets.
* Super 120s Andre dress - Irl pics
* Swann ruffled shirtdress - Irl pics
* Bleeker blazer - Irl pics
* Caprice jacket - Irl pics
* Drapey wool Caswell jacket - No irl pics to share at the moment, but I have it in P4 in the wild mushroom. It's very close to my skin color, but still me likey. I have it paired w/a striped top underneath it on the hanger. See links to irl pics of the oak tweed Caswell below.
* Griffin coat - See the mint on Summerilla. As discussed on The Mothership - The solid black and light berry are $99.99.
* Oak tweed Caswell jacket - and on Dani BP and on The Outfit of the Day
* Polished slub Maryn jacket - Irl pics
* Silk motorcycle jacket - on Summerilla
* Stripe blazer - Irl pics
* Vintage zebra-stripe trench coat - Pops back on occasion - Irl pics
* Wool flannel schoolboy blazer - Size 14 only, other sizes pop back on occasion.
* Wool schoolboy blazer (link to petite) - Pops back on occasion in coral & the beautiful redwood color - Irl pics
* City safari pant - on Shay (from The Ongoing Project)
* Cropped seaside madras zipper pant - on Ema and on Summerilla here and here
* Cropped seersucker zipper pant - on tres tippy
* Crosshatch Noras - Irl pics
* Daisy day skirt (26575) - on Ema, on Summerilla and on Dina
* Drapey Drexel plissé skirt - Irl pics
* Embroidered Zafrina skirt - on Adventures in Soro, on Respect the Shoes and App Gal
* Gingham Brigitte short - on Ema
* Ikat dot pencil skirt - on A Bigger Closet
* Island paisley bubble skirt - on Social Scientist
* Impressionist pencil skirt - Irl pics
* Ink blossom pencil skirt - Irl pics
* Knit denim legging - on Ema
* Luxe terry bloomer short - On The Mothership, Ellie said, I received the luxe terry bloomer shorts in faded black last week and I'm CRAZY about them. They're actually very flattering (I'm a size 6, on the thin side and ordered a medium) and they definitely dress up with normal shoes and a sweater (I wore with the Long beach cardigan). I even wore them to go out at night last weekend. I remember commenters being very skeptical about these but I really think they look good, and are soooo comfortable to boot!
* Neon madras short - on Summerilla
* Polished slub skirt (aka Maryn skirt) - Irl pics and on Simply J Crew
* Pretty petal mini - Out of stock as of 7/30, check it out on Is Not Fashion if you're waiting for it to popback.
* Scout chinos - Irl pics
* Skimmer pant - on Social Scientist
* Surf tweed charter skirt - on Summerilla
* Toothpick zipper jean - on Fashion Dork and on AppGal
* Wildcat ombré pencil skirt - on Cleo, on Simply J Crew, on A Bigger Closet and on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Wool bungalow skirt - on My Bag Overfloweth
* Cropped ruffle cardigan - on Patina
* Featherweight cotton tipped pocket cardigan - Irl pics
* Flower stream cardigan - Irl pics
* Forever cardigan - Irl pics
* Island paisley pocket cardigan - On promo for $69.50 as of 7/9 - Irl pics
* Lightweight trifle cardigan - on Amy Kelinda and on Dina
* Linen cotton wrap cardigan - Irl pics
* Linen dip-dye V-neck pullover - Irl pics (scroll way down)
* Linen silk-pocket cardigan - Irl pics
* Merino linen camp cardigan - Irl pics
* Merino open cardigan (26966) - Chest measurement for the size small is 34" and medium is 36".
* Ombré paillette cardigan - Irl pics
* Perfect-fit petals cardigan (26616) - on Simply J Crew and on Cleo
* Piped-and-twisted pocket cardigan (26139) - on Cleo
* Ribbed ruffle vest - on Ginger Girl, on Summerilla and on Summerilla
* Silk-linen v-neck sweater - Irl pics
* Space-dyed pocket cardigan (26390) - on Summerilla
* Twisted chiffon cardigan - Irl pics
* Adriana silk rows tank - down to $29.99 - on Summerilla & discussed on The Mothership
* Castillo eyelet cami - Irl pics
* Cayla ruffled shell - Irl pics
* Chili pepper tee - on Audreybella
* Chiffon tiered tank - on Simply J Crew
* Cotton silk streamers cami - on Simply J Crew
* Croquet-stripe caprese tunic - down to $24.99 - on Summerilla
* Eyelet bow blouse - Irl pics
* Fade-out sailor tee (27321) - on Simply J Crew
* Flounce hem henley tank - on Simply J Crew
* Flowered mosaic embroidered tunic - Irl pics
* Frances stripe ruffled tuxedo shirt - Irl pics
* Gallery-stripe Marlie shell - on Is Not Fashion
* Ink blossom studded tunic - Irl pics
* Island paisley perfect shirt - Down to $49.99 as of 8/4.
* Kelsey ruffle top - down to $39.99 - Irl pics
* Lightweight cotton tunic - Irl pics
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley - Irl pics
* Petal vine shell - on Simply J Crew
* Sea grass fringed tunic - on Ema
* Sequined starland tank - Irl pics
* Sequin necklace tank - Irl pics
* Shimmer bib tee - Irl pics
* Silk Frances cami - Irl pics
* Silk streamers cami - on Styleprint
* Slim stretch shirt - Always good to purchase w/an additional %
* Spots and sparkles cami - on Ema and on Apples & Pencil Skirts
* Stripe cotton popover - on Fabulous Florida Mommy
* Sweeping ruffles shirt - down to $59.99 - I saw a woman wearing this open, with a tank & jeans. It worked on her - Irl pics
* Tissue cascading twists tee - down to $19.99 - An anon said, 'It's a nice fit--loose but still flattering (even sexy). And the fabric is super soft. So I give it a thumbs up...The fabric feels heavier than "tissue" though. It's got some substance.'
* Tissue folded bows tank - on Ema
* Tissue ruffle tank - Irl pics
* Tissue sequin spotted tank - Irl pics
* Tissue sequin tank - Irl pics
* Victoria ruffle tissue cami - Irl pics
* Vintage slub polo - on App Gal
* Softspun cotton pocket tee - Just a tad loose, not too slouchy. Very comfortable.
* Morning glory art tee - Only $9.99 - I did an inventory of my print tees and I don't have as many as I thought. I think I was just overexposed to J Crew's art tees like this one. I don't have this, but I got a similar art tee on the last promo and it looks great with a cardi. Boy, if I had a buck for everytime I said that. I think I say that more now than "with jeans."
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley - Such a simple top but I love mine in navy. It's so comfortable - Irl pics
* Silk camisole - Priced as low as $19.99. I have copper & neon melon both in M. It's a little big, but the straps help me adjust it to a great fit. I was surprised to really like the neon melon. It looks great w/a darker cardi, like navy.
* Silky chiffon tunic - I'm trying this in the dark pumpkin. It looks vibrant & pretty.
* Silky linen slouchy pant - I have and love the silk-linen city pants. These are similar so I got them in cobblestone - Irl pics
Are you shopping the EXTRA30 before it ends? Chime in...
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.