Forever 21 gives automatic free shipping on $50, everyday. Today enjoy free shipping on $30+, no code needed. It just so happens that I visited the store yesterday looking for some of the dainty style jewelry J Crew has at 12 times the price, like the wishbone cuff. Forever 21's rhinestone t-bar cuff isn't exactly the same style, but it has that lighter feel that's the new rage. And only $4.80. I'll be incorporating few of the lighter pieces, but I'm not completely won over by the look. My picks are toned down statement style pieces.
* Botanical babe necklace - Similar to J Crew's coated necklace. Smaller in scale, though.
* Coin fringe necklace - More of a summery item.
* Cutout craze geo necklace - The dainty look.
* Dainty beaded pendant necklace - I like the white.
* Dangling triangle earrings - Dainty, again.
* Triangle fringe necklace - Good if you missed the look from Baublebar or J. Crew.
* Ring sets - Mini G and I tried had a lot of fun trying on almost every style they had. I bought one small bow ring and one set of four. All to be worn as midi rings. I threw the ring cards away, unfortunately and the garbage has been picked up. I wear a size 7.5 ring, but generally take the 8 at Forever 21 since they're whole sizes. I dislike being unsure, but I recall only being able to find size 6, 7 and one size ring sets. So, I believe the rings I bought were size 7.
One is a midi rhinestone bow ring. The other four are a set. Of course they're not online. Remember the How To Shop At Forever 21 Guide. If you see it and love it, buy it.
Free shipping on $30+
is good thru today only, 11:59 PST. I'm looking at these rhinestone bracelets. I saw them on A Glamour Girl yesterday. Funny that F21 should have a low shipping code today. #sign